The employees at Techversant enjoy the privilege of having flexible work timings. We allow our team members to choose their own timings, which we believe helps in providing quality service and solution to our clients.
Having the best of the best in the team at excellent work environment is out basement for our success. Our team mostly consists of Software Engineers who are masters in their own niche, are highly professional and have undergone a certification course for the same.
Putting them under one floor, which falls in a Technopark, provides them more insight to the work they do. The special Economic Zone that our office is located, provides huge amount of amenities to our employees.
We do respect the time that our members spend on their weekends. The necessary work done on the weekends are awarded with a comp-off which the employees will be eligible to take it up whenever they want.
Only work makes anyone dull. To make sure we are always filled with ideas and energy, we organize a huge number of trips. We also have indoor games available, which boosts one's thoughts. Technopark arranges for a Badminton League, which we encourage our employees to participate in.
We also have annual events such as Annual day celebration, Birthday celebrations, Yearly outings, and festival celebrations, which will help our employees to showcase their hidden talent in front of the whole Techversant crowd and gain their appreciation.
Techversant is seeking self-driven, high energetic ColdFusion experts to join our team. In order to be successful, this person should be team-oriented and should have the capacity to be both an individual contributor and a team player. This is a great opportunity to build on preexisting skills, and potentially grow into a management level position.
*Full stack ColdFusion professionals responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining web-based applications.
*Work as a member of a team or on their own to deliver high quality and maintainable software solutions, to strict deadlines.
*Interact with client to clarify requirements, design & develop solutions.
*Work with minimal supervision, relied upon for critical tasks.
*Understand the Requirement & Prioritize tasks.
*Ability to identify, deliver & drive improvements & innovations within the development area.
*Able to take initiatives and propose new solutions, make recommendations.
*Ability to develop web applications using ColdFusion and other related web technologies
*Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
– MVC software pattern and frameworks
– Web Services
– Strong debugging skills
– Version Control (GIT or SVN)
– Agile Scrum methodology
– Able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form
Closing on: 31/12/2017
Closing on: 31/12/2017
Techversant is seeking a self-driven, high energy Software Engineer- iOS to join our team. The right candidate must have the ability to mentor a team at various levels. In order to be successful, this person will be team-oriented and have the capacity to be both an individual contributor and Team player. This is a great opportunity to build on preexisting skills, and potentially grow into a management level position.
Experience : 1- 4 Years
1. Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
3. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
4. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
5. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
About Techversant Infotech “We are a global software solutions firm providing the full life cycle of capabilities from strategy through development, testing, maintenance and outsourcing. Techversant, offers expertise and consultation in multiple technology domains like – ColdFusion, Python, Django and Moodle. Open Source CMS technologies, Enhanced UI/UX, Custom Mobile Apps, are some of our notable forte. Our esteemed clients consist of both Small and Medium Business Ventures, located across North America, Europe and Australia. Our skilled team combined with their sound technological knowledge assures the transformation of client ideas into reality.
We need candidates based from Cochin or nearby who are interested to learn/experience Python.
The candidate should know any of the OOP based language. You will get a basic stipend in first 6 months after that according to the performance we upgrade to an employee level salary.
About Techversant Infotech “We are a global software solutions firm providing the full life cycle of capabilities from strategy through development, testing, maintenance and outsourcing. Techversant, offers expertize and consultation in multiple technology domains like – ColdFusion, Python, Django and Moodle. Open Source CMS technologies, Enhanced UI/UX, Custom Mobile Apps, are some of our notable forte. Our esteemed clients consist of both Small and Medium Business Ventures, located across North America, Europe and Australia. Our skilled team combined with their sound technological knowledge assures the transformation of client ideas into reality.
• Front and backend development in PHP
• Working both as part of a team and individually to complete projects
• Maintain and improve existing software, architecture and applications
• Play a key role in developing great software
• Assist in all phases of product development lifecycle and ongoing release cycles
• Define and implement rollout and migration strategies for product enhancements including, where applicable, support for legacy features in use by clients
• 1 – 2 years PHP development commercial experience.
• Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design principles and programming methodology.
• IDX/RETS (MLS integration)
• WAMP experience and the ability to manage deployment, migration and upgrade r rollouts.
• GIT experience
• MVC Frameworks like Laravel, Symfony or CodeIgniter.
• Web Services
• MySQL, NoSQL.
• Ability to identify and communicate coding best practices.
• Should be experienced in Manual Testing
• Good Functional & Compatibility testing experience over web Apps
• Should experience in logging bugs in JIRA / Bugzilla, or any other tools as hands on
• Responsible to write & review the Functional test cases/Test bed
• Should have experience in test automation with Selenium/ JUnit / TestNG
• Should be aware of Security testing of web application.
• Manual Testing,JIRA/Bugzilla
• Review Functional test cases/Test bed
• Automation with Selenium/Junit/TestNG
• Excellent communication skills
• Team Player
• Proactive and willingness to learn