The employees at Techversant enjoy the privilege of having flexible work timings. We allow our team members to choose their own timings, which we believe helps in providing quality service and solution to our clients.
Having the best of the best in the team at excellent work environment is out basement for our success. Our team mostly consists of Software Engineers who are masters in their own niche, are highly professional and have undergone a certification course for the same.
Putting them under one floor, which falls in a Technopark, provides them more insight to the work they do. The special Economic Zone that our office is located, provides huge amount of amenities to our employees.
We do respect the time that our members spend on their weekends. The necessary work done on the weekends are awarded with a comp-off which the employees will be eligible to take it up whenever they want.
Only work makes anyone dull. To make sure we are always filled with ideas and energy, we organize a huge number of trips. We also have indoor games available, which boosts one's thoughts. Technopark arranges for a Badminton League, which we encourage our employees to participate in.
We also have annual events such as Annual day celebration, Birthday celebrations, Yearly outings, and festival celebrations, which will help our employees to showcase their hidden talent in front of the whole Techversant crowd and gain their appreciation.
The Technical lead /Senior Web Developer is responsible for design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of Website application (written in ColdFusion).
* Document requirements, write specifications, design interfaces
* Develop, test and debug complex application features and technical designs
* Build database tables, UDFs, views, triggers, etc. for SQL 2008
* Provide full development life-cycle support
* Experience developing large-scale, intricate web applications
* Experience using an MVC Web Application Framework
* Strong documentation and debugging/QA skills
* Excellent communication skills and effective teamwork
* Proven experience in producing accurate and high-quality work
* Self-starter with ability to independently manage workload
* High professional ethical standards
* 3-5+ years experience developing enterprise ColdFusion applications
* Experience in JQuery
* Flex/Flash development experience
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited University OR equivalent combination of education and/or experience
Techversant is seeking self-driven, high energetic ColdFusion experts to join our team. In order to be successful, this person should be team-oriented and should have the capacity to be both an individual contributor and a team player. This is a great opportunity to build on preexisting skills, and potentially grow into a management level position.
*Full stack ColdFusion professionals responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining web-based applications.
*Work as a member of a team or on their own to deliver high quality and maintainable software solutions, to strict deadlines.
*Interact with client to clarify requirements, design & develop solutions.
*Work with minimal supervision, relied upon for critical tasks.
*Understand the Requirement & Prioritize tasks.
*Ability to identify, deliver & drive improvements & innovations within the development area.
*Able to take initiatives and propose new solutions, make recommendations.
*Ability to develop web applications using ColdFusion and other related web technologies
*Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
-MVC software pattern and frameworks
-Strong debugging skills
-Version Control (GIT or SVN)
-Agile Scrum methodology
-Able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form
*Front and backend development in PHP
*Working both as part of a team and individually to complete projects
*Maintain and improve existing software, architecture and applications
*Play a key role in developing great software
*Assist in all phases of product development lifecycle and ongoing release cycles
*Define and implement rollout and migration strategies for product enhancements including, where applicable, support for legacy features in use by clients
*2 – 5 years PHP development commercial experience.
*Solid understanding of Object Oriented *Design principles and programming methodology.
*MVC Frameworks like Laravel, Symfony or CodeIgniter.
*Ability to identify and communicate coding best practices.
*IDX/RETS (MLS integration)
*Magento & Wordpress
Techversant is seeking a self-driven, high energy Software Engineer- iOS to join our team. The right candidate must have the ability to mentor a team at various levels. In order to be successful, this person will be team-oriented and have the capacity to be both an individual contributor and Team player. This is a great opportunity to build on preexisting skills, and potentially grow into a management level position.
We are a long-standing, highly successful organization in the Software Industry. Our focus is to grow our company by hiring energetic, service-oriented and knowledgeable individuals that want to build a better future.
1. Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
3. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
4. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
5. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
1. Strong OOPs fundamentals, ObjectiveC, xml, Client-Server architecture understanding
2. Hands on iPhone SDK version 3.x and 4.x, iPhone application architecture and UI
3. Sound knowledge on COCOA Framework
4. Message UI framework
5. LBS, iCal
At least 2-4 applications developed on iPhone.
1. Daily tasks involve implementing user stories, fixing bugs, working on improving the architecture and performances of the web application
2. Develop the highest quality code in both front-end and back-end that meets our product specifications and technical standards.
3. Conduct unit testing and assist Quality Assurance staff to successfully complete QA and integration testing.
4. Participate in daily scrums sharing knowledge, insights, techniques and humor in a convivial working environment
2. Strong knowledge of Angular, HTML 5 , CSS 3, SQL, NOSQL technologies and standards
Education & Experience Requirements
We want to hear from you if you have:
1. A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
2. A minimum 2 years of software development experience.
3. Proven prior work experience developing large and complex applications in Online or Cloud environments.
4. Relational database-driven and client/server application development experience.
5. A solid understanding of and experience with the software development life cycle.
6. Experience working with version control systems.
7. Microsoft certification is a strong asset
We want to hear from you if you are a team player with: a “can do” attitude and solid work practices solid oral and written communication skills problem identification, analysis and solving skills plan, prioritize and multi-tasking know-how And take pride in your work and enjoy a job superlatively done Free Parking
* 6-7 years proven skills in leading and developing a web-based application
* Experience with User Experience/User Interface development and best practices
* Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
* Understanding of software quality assurance principles
* High quality organizational and leadership skills
* Experience in developing high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
* Experience working closely with Engineering and Development teams while building products
* Experience with Unix/ Linux
* Experience in deployment
* Experience with RDBMS - PostgreSQL, MySQL.
* Experience with Linux platform
* Experience building responsive web applications with Bootstrap
* Understanding of Amazon AWS/EC2 deployment architecture
* eCommerce experience is a plus.
* Experience with source control management tools (Git preferred)
* Solid experience in documenting requirements.
Brief description :
• Should be experienced in Manual Testing
• Good Functional & Compatibility testing experience over web Apps
• Should experienced in logging bugs in JIRA / Bugzilla, or any other tools as hands on
• Responsible to write & review the Functional test cases/Test bed
•Should have experience in test automation with Selenium/ JUnit / TestNG
• Should be aware on Security testing of web application
• Manual Testing,JIRA/Bugzilla
• Review Functional test cases/Test bed
• Automation with Selenium/Junit/TestNG
• Excellent communication skills
• Team Player
• Proactive and willingness to learn
Experience: 1 – 2years
We are looking for a pleasant executive to undertake all frond desk and operational duties. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
The goal is to make candidates, employees guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
* Frond desk management
* Petty Cash Management
* Attendance Management
* Company Asset Management
* Stationary Management
We are seeking a self-driven, high energy Software Engineer to join our team. In order to be successful, this person should be team-oriented. This is a great opportunity to build on preexisting skills, and potentially grow into a senior level position.
• Must have knowledge of OpenERP Module Customization Creation and Functional Understanding
• Strong Functional Knowledge of Odoo/Python
• Strong knowledge of Core Python and programming concepts.
• Basic knowledge of Postgres SQL & Linux platform.
• good knowledge of coding, server deployment and troubleshooting
• 1 - 4years experience
• Experience with Relational Database Design.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Prospecting clients from International market
• Lead generation & Proposal writing
• Convincing the clients and closing the deal.
• Liaison with technical team
• On-going account management
• Extensive sales skills.
• Expert in data mining
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter and requiring minimum supervision
• Ability and willingness to contribute at all stages of the sales cycle
• Well versed in the Social Networking and brand promotion
• Being flexible in timings depends upon on job requirement