The employees at Techversant enjoy the privilege of having flexible work timings. We allow our team members to choose their own timings, which we believe helps in providing quality service and solution to our clients.
Having the best of the best in the team at excellent work environment is out basement for our success. Our team mostly consists of Software Engineers who are masters in their own niche, are highly professional and have undergone a certification course for the same.
Putting them under one floor, which falls in a Technopark, provides them more insight to the work they do. The special Economic Zone that our office is located, provides huge amount of amenities to our employees.
We do respect the time that our members spend on their weekends. The necessary work done on the weekends are awarded with a comp-off which the employees will be eligible to take it up whenever they want.
Only work makes anyone dull. To make sure we are always filled with ideas and energy, we organize a huge number of trips. We also have indoor games available, which boosts one's thoughts. Technopark arranges for a Badminton League, which we encourage our employees to participate in.
We also have annual events such as Annual day celebration, Birthday celebrations, Yearly outings, and festival celebrations, which will help our employees to showcase their hidden talent in front of the whole Techversant crowd and gain their appreciation.
Techversant is seeking self-driven, high energetic ColdFusion experts to join our team. In order to be successful, this person should be team-oriented and should have the capacity to be both an individual contributor and a team player. This is a great opportunity to build on preexisting skills, and potentially grow into a management level position.
*Full stack ColdFusion professionals responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining web-based applications.
*Work as a member of a team or on their own to deliver high quality and maintainable software solutions, to strict deadlines.
*Interact with client to clarify requirements, design & develop solutions.
*Work with minimal supervision, relied upon for critical tasks.
*Understand the Requirement & Prioritize tasks.
*Ability to identify, deliver & drive improvements & innovations within the development area.
*Able to take initiatives and propose new solutions, make recommendations.
*Ability to develop web applications using ColdFusion and other related web technologies
*Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
-MVC software pattern and frameworks
-Strong debugging skills
-Version Control (GIT or SVN)
-Agile Scrum methodology
-Able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form
*Front and backend development in PHP
*Working both as part of a team and individually to complete projects
*Maintain and improve existing software, architecture and applications
*Play a key role in developing great software
*Assist in all phases of product development lifecycle and ongoing release cycles
*Define and implement rollout and migration strategies for product enhancements including, where applicable, support for legacy features in use by clients
*2 – 5 years PHP development commercial experience.
*Solid understanding of Object Oriented *Design principles and programming methodology.
*MVC Frameworks like Laravel, Symfony or CodeIgniter.
*Ability to identify and communicate coding best practices.
*IDX/RETS (MLS integration)
*Magento & Wordpress
1. Daily tasks involve implementing user stories, fixing bugs, working on improving the architecture and performances of the web application
2. Develop the highest quality code in both front-end and back-end that meets our product specifications and technical standards.
3. Conduct unit testing and assist Quality Assurance staff to successfully complete QA and integration testing.
4. Participate in daily scrums sharing knowledge, insights, techniques and humor in a convivial working environment
2. Strong knowledge of Angular, HTML 5 , CSS 3, SQL, NOSQL technologies and standards
Education & Experience Requirements
We want to hear from you if you have:
1. A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
2. A minimum 2 years of software development experience.
3. Proven prior work experience developing large and complex applications in Online or Cloud environments.
4. Relational database-driven and client/server application development experience.
5. A solid understanding of and experience with the software development life cycle.
6. Experience working with version control systems.
7. Microsoft certification is a strong asset
We want to hear from you if you are a team player with: a “can do” attitude and solid work practices solid oral and written communication skills problem identification, analysis and solving skills plan, prioritize and multi-tasking know-how And take pride in your work and enjoy a job superlatively done Free Parking
* 6-7 years proven skills in leading and developing a web-based application
* Experience with User Experience/User Interface development and best practices
* Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
* Understanding of software quality assurance principles
* High quality organizational and leadership skills
* Experience in developing high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
* Experience working closely with Engineering and Development teams while building products
* Experience with Unix/ Linux
* Experience in deployment
* Experience with RDBMS - PostgreSQL, MySQL.
* Experience with Linux platform
* Experience building responsive web applications with Bootstrap
* Understanding of Amazon AWS/EC2 deployment architecture
* eCommerce experience is a plus.
* Experience with source control management tools (Git preferred)
* Solid experience in documenting requirements.
Brief description :
• Should be experienced in Manual Testing
• Good Functional & Compatibility testing experience over web Apps
• Should experienced in logging bugs in JIRA / Bugzilla, or any other tools as hands on
• Responsible to write & review the Functional test cases/Test bed
•Should have experience in test automation with Selenium/ JUnit / TestNG
• Should be aware on Security testing of web application
• Manual Testing,JIRA/Bugzilla
• Review Functional test cases/Test bed
• Automation with Selenium/Junit/TestNG
• Excellent communication skills
• Team Player
• Proactive and willingness to learn
Experience: 1 – 2years
We are seeking a self-driven, high energy Software Engineer to join our team. In order to be successful, this person should be team-oriented. This is a great opportunity to build on preexisting skills, and potentially grow into a senior level position.
• Must have knowledge of OpenERP Module Customization Creation and Functional Understanding
• Strong Functional Knowledge of Odoo/Python
• Strong knowledge of Core Python and programming concepts.
• Basic knowledge of Postgres SQL & Linux platform.
• good knowledge of coding, server deployment and troubleshooting
• 1 - 4years experience
• Experience with Relational Database Design.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Build cloud based Customer enabling solutions and frameworks to enable clients to collect and assess their data to identify vulnerabilities within their environments.
• Collaborate with Software teams and architectures to define required solutions and build them out.
• Contribute as a leader in cross-functional efforts, delivering solutions on a continuous basis using Agile methodologies.
• 3- 6 years of experience in Python.
• Strong hands on experience in Django.
• Experience with RDBMS - PostgreSQL, MySQL.
• Experience with Linux platform.
• Experience building responsive web applications with Bootstrap.
• Understanding of Amazon AWS/EC2 deployment architecture.
• eCommerce experience is a plus.
• Experience with source control management tools (Git preferred).
• Ability to communicate issues and recommended solutions in a timely manner.
• Solid experience in documenting requirements.
• Experience in creating intelligent development solutions for mobile and web
• Experience in Angular JS, Node JS, and Knowledge of responsive design, cross-browser compatibility and accessibility standards.
• Experience in creating style guides and graphic assets
• Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite
Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Fireworks
• Experienced with responsive/adaptive design
• Experienced with Frameworks like Bootstrap, LESS etcs
• Collaborating with a UX/UI team and working with developers to implement the design
• UX design skills are considered an asset
• Leading multiple concurrent development and performing in a variety of different roles in the projects.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong visualizing & problem solving and decision making skills
• Strong planning, issue/incident resolution and risk management skills
• Ability to react quickly to changing requirements driven by enterprise needs
* Experience in creating intelligent design solutions for mobile and web
* Engages with the business development team and/or customer early on to seek a deeper appreciation of the customers’ business problem/goals.
* Develops understanding of the end users of the website/application through secondary and primary research (user interviews, traffic data).
* Capable of generating user personas and user scenarios.
* Prepares low fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brain storming.
* Capable of gauging technical feasibility of the prototype.
* Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the customer for review/iteration/approval.
* Capable of working directly with customers in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time
* Able to explain his/her design philosophy verbally and in writing Desired Skills & Experience
* A minimum of 3 years of formal industry/professional experience as a web/mobile designer.
* Solid portfolio demonstrating design savvy.
* Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography.
* Strong understanding of mobile platforms, particularly iOS, Android and Windows Phone7.
* Understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries.
* Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
* Formal education in interaction design (Bachelor's/Master's/Diploma) is a definite plus.
• Must have strong experience with AngularJS, JQuery & Node.JS
• Should Follow coding standards & build unit tests
• Possess Recommend strategies for delivering mobile optimized web pages
• Ability to work as individual contributor as well as a good team player
• Able to develop complex web-based applications.
• Good Communication Skills.
• BS/MS in Computer Science
* Develop and maintain Xamarin applications that can be put to use for clients, shared code libraries and internal products and tools.
* Help estimate the work effort at different levels (project, story,iteration, release).
* Work in an ever changing and adjustable environment putting your best foot forward, without compromising on quality.
* Develop engaging apps to solve problems.
* 2 - 5year experience working with Xamarin
* Strong Knowledge of OOPs and C#, .Net fundamentals.
* Must be experienced with Xamarin Studio and / or Visual Studio.