The employees at Techversant enjoy the privilege of having flexible work timings. We allow our team members to choose their own timings, which we believe helps in providing quality service and solution to our clients.
Having the best of the best in the team at excellent work environment is out basement for our success. Our team mostly consists of Software Engineers who are masters in their own niche, are highly professional and have undergone a certification course for the same.
Putting them under one floor, which falls in a Technopark, provides them more insight to the work they do. The special Economic Zone that our office is located, provides huge amount of amenities to our employees.
We do respect the time that our members spend on their weekends. The necessary work done on the weekends are awarded with a comp-off which the employees will be eligible to take it up whenever they want.
Only work makes anyone dull. To make sure we are always filled with ideas and energy, we organize a huge number of trips. We also have indoor games available, which boosts one's thoughts. Technopark arranges for a Badminton League, which we encourage our employees to participate in.
We also have annual events such as Annual day celebration, Birthday celebrations, Yearly outings, and festival celebrations, which will help our employees to showcase their hidden talent in front of the whole Techversant crowd and gain their appreciation.
Techversant is seeking self-driven, high energetic ColdFusion experts to join our team. In order to be successful, this person should be team-oriented and should have the capacity to be both an individual contributor and a team player. This is a great opportunity to build on preexisting skills, and potentially grow into a management level position.
*Full stack ColdFusion professionals responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining web-based applications.
*Work as a member of a team or on their own to deliver high quality and maintainable software solutions, to strict deadlines.
*Interact with client to clarify requirements, design & develop solutions.
*Work with minimal supervision, relied upon for critical tasks.
*Understand the Requirement & Prioritize tasks.
*Ability to identify, deliver & drive improvements & innovations within the development area.
*Able to take initiatives and propose new solutions, make recommendations.
*Ability to develop web applications using ColdFusion and other related web technologies
*Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
– MVC software pattern and frameworks
– Web Services
– Strong debugging skills
– Version Control (GIT or SVN)
– Agile Scrum methodology
– Able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form
Techversant is looking for an experienced Django/ Python web developer with strong back-end skills and front-end aspiration to join our team. The individual should be highly enthusiastic to learn and work in a fast paced environment.
•Architect, develop and deploy software using Django/Python
•Strong hands on experience in Dango anfd Python
•Experience with RDBMS – PostgreSQL, MySQL.
•Experience with Linux platform
•Experience building responsive web applications with Bootstrap
•Understanding of Amazon AWS/EC2 deployment architecture
•eCommerce experience is a plus
•Experience with source control management tools (Git preferred)
•One to Four years of experience in Django/Phyton
•Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
•Positive approach, self motivated and well organized
1. Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
2. Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
3. Write easy-to- understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
4. Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
5. Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
6. Create and maintain the information architecture
7. Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
8. Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
9. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
10. Excellent written skills in English
11. Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
12. University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred