Java is still very relevant in 2021. Checkout why?
One of the main reasons why Java is very much popular in modern days is the specified standards of OOP development and the abundance of documentation, which makes it easier to maintain Java-based products and solutions by different developers over the years.
Java is a very efficient and scalable programming language to produce great performance even with a high workload, and it is a very important factor to ensure the scalability of software solutions in this modern era.
The availability of various Java libraries and evolution to keep up with the new development trends make Java one of the most popular programming languages in 2021.
Java is widely used across a number of the most trending niches and technologies, including IoT (Internet of things), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Big Data, Block Chain, etc. In the AI field, Java is used in the development of solutions for neural networks, machine learning, genetic programming, search algorithms, multi-robotic systems, etc. Features of Java such as object orientation and scalability are very much in demand both in big-scale AI projects and other AI related business software solutions. As we all know, big data is rapidly growing and a large number of major big data tools and technologies such as Apache Spark, Apache Hadoop etc. are based on Java code.
Currently, java is one of the best and most comprehensive tools for the creation of mobile applications, enterprise websites, client-side and server-side software technologies. The ability to communicate with a number of systems enables java to develop large web applications. Java allows application developers to write once, run anywhere, which means compiled code can run on all Java-enabled platforms without recompiling. Java code can run on any platform that supports the Java Virtual Machine (JVM), for example, computers, smartphones, powerful servers, GPS trackers, smart watches, home gadgets, etc.
Benefits of Java
Java has many advantages not only for developers but for business organizations as well.
- Simplicity: Java is quite straightforward to learn, code, compile and debug compared to other programming languages. Java is less complicated than C++ and uses automatic memory allocation and garbage collection; hence, we don’t need to remove the unreferenced objects from memory. Features like operator overloading, explicit pointers, etc. are removed from java, making it easy to read and write.
- Object-Oriented: Java is based on an object-oriented programming paradigm, permitting you to create reusable code. Java uses object-oriented concepts like inheritance, object, class, abstraction and polymorphism.
- Memory Allocation: In Java, memory is divided into two parts, and one part is heap and the other is stack. Whenever a variable is declared, Java Virtual Machine gives memory from either stack or heap space and allows you to keep the information and restore it.
- Multithreaded: Java uses a multi-threaded environment, and multithreading is the process of running more than two threads of the same process simultaneously. This maximizes the utilization of CPU time. Multithreading enables the program to perform many tasks at the same time.
- Platform independent: Java code runs on multiple platforms, that is, write once run anywhere (WORA) feature. Java code can run on any machine and only JVM is required on that machine.
- Secure: Java is a secured programming language since it has no explicit pointers and it runs inside the virtual machine sandbox. Java Virtual Machine has a unique identifier to identify and verify the bytecode before running it.
Java is mostly used in.
- Desktop GUI Applications
- Web Applications
- Mobile Applications
- Enterprise Applications
- Scientific Applications
- Web Servers & Applications Servers
- Embedded Systems
- Software Tools
- Trading Applications
- J2ME Apps
- Big Data Technologies
The 10 Best Java Frameworks in 2021.
- Apache Wicket
- JSF (Java Server Faces)
- Apache Hadoop
Need Java software development services?
Techversant infotech offers a wide range of Java development services to cover all your software needs. We build user friendly, scalable, mobile and web applications that are compatible across browsers and devices.
Join hands with Techversant to get the most trusted services from the best Java development company.
Contact us now: firstname.lastname@example.org.