- Our Office Culture
- Join Us
- Fun At Techversant
Feel The Joy Of Work !
WHAT WE OFFER
FREEDOM OF WORK
The employees at Techversant enjoy the privilege of having flexible work timings. We allow our team members to choose their own timings, which we believe helps in providing quality service and solution to our clients.
Having the best of the best in the team at excellent work environment is out basement for our success. Our team mostly consists of Software Engineers who are masters in their own niche, are highly professional and have undergone a certification course for the same.
Putting them under one floor, which falls in a Technopark, provides them more insight to the work they do. The special Economic Zone that our office is located, provides huge amount of amenities to our employees.
We do respect the time that our members spend on their weekends. The necessary work done on the weekends are awarded with a comp-off which the employees will be eligible to take it up whenever they want.
A LOT OF FUN
Only work makes anyone dull. To make sure we are always filled with ideas and energy, we organize a huge number of trips. We also have indoor games available, which boosts one's thoughts. Technopark arranges for a Badminton League, which we encourage our employees to participate in.
We also have annual events such as Annual day celebration, Birthday celebrations, Yearly outings, and festival celebrations, which will help our employees to showcase their hidden talent in front of the whole Techversant crowd and gain their appreciation.
READY TO BEGIN YOUR CAREER ?
Choose your opportunity from our Career and get a bright future with our culture..!
We Are Hiring
Mid-level, Senior Level, and Team Lead
Techversant is seeking self-driven, high energetic ColdFusion experts to join our team. In order to be successful, this person should be team-oriented and should have the capacity to be both an individual contributor and a team player. This is a great opportunity to build on preexisting skills, and potentially grow into a management level position.
- Full stack ColdFusion professionals responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining web-based applications.
- Work as a member of a team or on their own to deliver high quality and maintainable software solutions, to strict deadlines.
- Interact with client to clarify requirements, design & develop solutions.
- Work with minimal supervision, relied upon for critical tasks.
- Understand the Requirement & Prioritize tasks.
- Ability to identify, deliver & drive improvements & innovations within the development area.
- Able to take initiatives and propose new solutions, make recommendations.
- Ability to develop web applications using ColdFusion and other related web technologies
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- MVC software pattern and frameworks
- Web Services
- Strong debugging skills
- Version Control (GIT or SVN)
- Agile Scrum methodology
- Able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form
Freshers - BTech/BE/MCA
- Problem solving skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of technologies
- Good organisational and time management skills
- One or more programming language knowledge
- An ability to work to deadlines
- A good eye for detail
Sr. Software Engineer
- Must have strong experience with AngularJS, Jquery & Node.JS
- Should Follow coding standards & build unit tests
- Possess Recommend strategies for delivering mobile-optimized web pages
- Ability to work as individual contributor as well as a good team player
- Able to develop complex web-based applications.
- Good Communication Skills.
- BS/MS in Computer Science
Senior Software Engineer
- Architect, develop and deploy software using Django/Python
- Strong hands on experience in Dango anfd Python
- Experience with RDBMS – PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Experience with Linux platform
- Experience building responsive web applications with Bootstrap
- Understanding of Amazon AWS/EC2 deployment architecture
- eCommerce experience is a plus
- Experience with source control management tools (Git preferred)
- 3 to 6 years of experience in Django/Phython.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Positive approach, self-motivated and well organised.
Sr. Software Engineer
Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux orRedux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON We Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel,Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- MVC Frameworks like Laravel, Symfony or CodeIgniter.
- Web Services
- MySQL, NoSQL.
- Ability to identify and communicate coding best practices.
- Experice in Python
- Experience with Blockchain daemons such as Bitcoind,, Ethereum, Litecoind or Parity
- experience in Blockchain research, understanding and solution development.
- Ability to handle the DevOps side of financial services using tools like Docker
- Experience in GIT repositories, open source tools &technologies.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong passion for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Python, Ruby, Linux, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, Ethereum, RIpple, MVC framework, WebAPI, AWS, Deployment, REST API Development
- Experience in creating intelligent design solutions for mobile and web
- Engages with the business development team and/or customer early on to seek a deeper appreciation of the customers’ business problem/goals.
- Develops understanding of the end users of the website/application through secondary and primary research (user interviews, traffic data).
- Capable of generating user personas and user scenarios.
- Prepares low fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brain storming.
- Capable of gauging technical feasibility of the prototype.
- Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the customer for review/iteration/approval.
- Capable of working directly with customers in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time
- Able to explain his/her design philosophy verbally and in writing Desired Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 1 – 4 years of formal industry/professional experience as a web/mobile designer.
- Solid portfolio demonstrating design savvy.
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography.
- Strong understanding of mobile platforms, particularly iOS, Android and Windows Phone7.
- Understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries.
- Formal education in interaction design (Bachelor’s/Master’s/Diploma) is a definite plus.
- Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
Trainee- iOS developer
We are now looking for candidates :
proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Software Engineer - Ruby on Rails
Develop custom solutions and applications in Ruby on Rails
– Expertise in Ruby/Ruby and Rails. – Strong knowledge of database technologies (SQL, MySQL)
– Design, maintain and implement web-based software applications
– Development based on the client requirements.
– Define and estimate technical solutions, document technical approach options and recommendations.
– Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
Software Engineer - Android
Techversant is looking for Developer in Mobile Application development having 6 months to 1 years experience in developing mobile applications for Android. Must have deep understanding of Android UX and UI design paradigms and ability to analyze requirements, design, develop and test mobile apps.
Experience in Java, Eclipse, Agile project execution methodology
- Proven expertise and up to date with Android SDKs
- Knowledge of SQLite – DDL & DML, MySQL
- Familiar with Eclipse
- Experience building web and native apps
- Experience using social media APIs
- Must have Object Oriented programming skills with experience understanding and applying OO design patterns
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to clearly write technical specifications and strong estimating and planning skills
- Experience in iOS, Windows, and Blackberry SDKs (not mandatory, but will be a plus)
Software Engineer- iOS developer
We are now looking for candidates :
- proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- We are looking for candidates with the following capabilities.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools .
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Minimum 6+ months experience is required
Fun At Techversant